My high low pregnancy moment

My high pregnancy moment………
We enjoy each visit to the gynae, observing the development of our precious baby, from a tiny cell, to an 8 pounder! There was a time the ultrasound image showed our baby moving his tongue in and out from his jaws. The doctor said: ’ See, your baby is giving you a monkey face!’ We laughed out happily!

And my low pregnancy moment……
I always wish to have a normal birth to help to initiate bonding with my baby. Unfortunately I couldn’t have fully dilated cervix after 6 hours of induction.
It ended up with a C-section labour and I was crying for disappointment in the operation theater. Thank god I could form the bonding by breastfeeding my baby after the birth, and I’m still doing it today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not promise if you not sure you can do it

EBM stock count

Parent's English