BALI ~ the wound never had chance to recover

P1100005
I captured this picture when looking into the beautiful sky in BALI ~ 31 August 2005

the last incident.......
".......people cried and screamed on the street........broken hands and legs found everywhere....."
".......the hospital was full of injured people..."
".......the flights departed every 5 mins, everyone wanted to leave..."
".......the street was dark.....for about a week..."
".......no one walked on the street.........the beautiful island was dead..."
".......all hotels shut down...........all of us were jobless..."
".......we had to go back to our home town; we had no more income..."


today.......
"......why do this to us again.........."

Comments

ZMM said…
You were there when it happened/
I was there on 31 August.
Unknown said…
Nice shot... very nice shot
patrickteoh said…
Hi Sebasian's mom. Thanks for visiting Tokkok. Glad you found something you liked to read there.

It is so tragic what happened in Bali. This madness will not end until some moron presses the red button and then it will all go away. Permanently.
Unknown said…
Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog. That is a very nice pix. Are you into photography?
I've put you on my blogroll too.
Kancil Killer,
Yours is far more better :)

Patrick,
I can feel thier pain...

karmus259,

hehe.....no lar, I'm just interested in capturing beautiful things.
Anonymous said…
my in-law is going on Dec.
*pray*...
totoro, ai.........

maria, why dun cancel the trip, it's too dangerous! I'm so glad to be safe.....i dare not take the risk again.
Allyfeel said…
Hi, thanks for the link.

Bali, such a nice place to relax but so unfortunate. I pity the people there. It must be so painful to experience such incident. Lucky you are safe.
allyfeel, yes...thank god I'm still here.

Popular posts from this blog

Do not promise if you not sure you can do it

EBM stock count

Parent's English