An Intro About Myself

KW popped me a question suddenly:

What's your hobby?

It reminded me of the young school days when the teacher asked us to line up beside her desk and tell her what was our hobby and ambition.

I thought for awhile and gave him the following:

i dun read often, but i do pick up good articles sometimes

i dun walk through the whole world, but i will pick few places to enjoy the culture gap

i dun do gardening, but i love my house facing a green peace land

i dun do cooking, but i make tasty spagetti for someone i love in sunday morning

i dun chat on phone, but i exchange words with my buddies in MSN

i dun quarrel, but i wish my frens dun give me bad comments

i'm not kiasu, but i will call up my frens when i see diapers on sale in hypermarket

i'm not kiasee, but i'm not the one screaming on the Solero Shocks

i'm not picky, but i do mix only with true real frens

i dun do photography, but i always remember nice things i've seen

i dun have an SLR, but i see things beautifully

And this is the best one..........

Me is me, why you so Gey Po Chee??!!

wah ka ka, dun scold me. This is me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not promise if you not sure you can do it

EBM stock count

Parent's English