I will give up my photography enthusiasm

I found my hubby's opinion is absolutely right.

Write more later....

Why see the beautiful scenery thru a 18" LCD instead of using your own eyes?

I took this question seriously for months and i found these :

Put aside the camera make me see more, hear more & feel more.
Put aside the camera make hubby & I have the same pace when enjoying what goes into our eyes.
Put aside the camera make me hold hubby's hand more often.
Put aside the camera make me have more attention to my kid.

I love my camera very much, it was a Xmas present given by hubby.
I'll still snap, but the enthusiasm that took away too much of precious treasure from me, will not be there anymore.

Bye and take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not promise if you not sure you can do it

EBM stock count

Parent's English