Simply few words that light up my heart

I had a minor cut on my forth finger few days before. It was the finger which I'm wearing my wedding ring.

I sent an sms to hubby to tell him about this minor injury, as an excuse for missing him very much but I'm too shy to say. He replied with some caring words which made me felt it could heal me immediately without any medicine.

I guess the good man characteristics in hubby already inherited to our son. He asked what happen to my finger? I answered I was too careless. He held my finger gently and blew slowly. And lastly he ensured me it will be ok with no pain.

I love these 2 men, they've given me too much. I wish I can do as much as I can to both of them + a new baby in my body, for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not promise if you not sure you can do it

EBM stock count

Parent's English